Strawberry, Banana and Oat Smoothie Bowl
1. Add frozen strawberries and banana to a blender blend until fairly smooth
2. Add the milk and nut butter and blend on low again until fully mixed in
3. Add the oats and blend for a third time until it reaches a smoothie-like consistency or as thick as you want it.
4. Add the mixture to a bowl and scatter over the toppings
5. Enjoy! (this can be frozen and kept for a couple of weeks, just leave out to thaw overnight and enjoy for breakfast the following day.
The ultimate smoothie bowl recipes with added oats to keep you full and energised all day. The perfect way to set you up for the day!
- 80ml milk or milk substitute
- 1 frozen banana
- Handful of frozen strawberries
- 40g Nairn's Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- For toppings
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp Nairn's Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tbsp crushed almonds