Wild Salmon Pâté with Lemon Dill & Natural Yoghurt
- Blend yoghurt, with lime or lemon juice, smoked salmon and black pepper
- Dollop onto a Nairn's Ancient Grain oatcake ad tip with fresh dill.
Nairn's Ancient Grain Oatcakes
A refreshing smoked salmon snack with some mood boosting properties, provided from our Good Food Mood Expert - Lily Soutter.
Did you know that 60% of the brain is made up of fat? Our brain cells need an adequate supply of fat to maintain their structure and health. Some research suggests that essential omega 3 fats found in oily fish such as salmon may help with depression. The current guidelines in the UK are to consume 2 portions of fish a week one of which is oily.
- 150g full fat authentic Greek yoghurt
- 2 lime or 1 lemon juiced
- 110g wild smoked salmon, chopped
- black pepper
- Nairn's Ancient Grain Oatcakes
- Fresh Dill